||Out of stock
• 100% natural linen pillow cover with down insert
• part of our bestselling Napoli Vintage collection which also includes floor cushions and blankets and a full range of table linen.
Made in Meulebeke, Belgium - a small village - between Bruges and the French border. This region has always been known for its flax culture and prosperous textile industry.
• Belgian Linen
• "Masters of Linen" certified
• Belgian Royal Warrant Holder
Linen can be laundered with confidence, and all Libeco·Lagae products carry full washing instructions.
It is important to select the proper washing agent. Many detergents today contain optical whitening agents that work well on white linens. These are not recommended for colored linens, however, as discoloring and spotting may result. When washing colors, check that your detergent does not have whitening agents, or choose a soap powder. If you have hard water, with a high lime content, we recommend a softening agent, especially for darker colors.
For stains, try the following:
• Ink: Soak in milk, or in soap-and-ammonia mixture, and rub the spot.
• Blood: Rinse immediately in cold water.
• Fruit, coffee, tea and chocolate: Rub with alcohol, white vinegar and ammonia.
• Candle wax: Scratch off dried wax, absorb residue with blotting paper and warm iron.
• Greasy Stains: Rub with ammonia.
• Red Wine: Rub immediately with sparkling water or white wine.
If stains do not disappear, you can try:
• Soaking the linen in a good washing detergent, or dissolving 3.5 oz. sodium borate in boiling water, then adding enough cold water to yield 1½ gallons, and let soak for 1 hour.
• Never use chlorine bleach which may damage the fibers.